||Home||About||Contact||

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Photos of Life Contest!


Guess what? I'm having a contest! All you have to do is take a picture of LIFE!!(ex: plant, animals  please no humans) Rules:

  • due date: April 15th
  • please no editing
  • comment below saying you're entering, and leave the link to your picture.
  • only enter once
  • winners(1, 2, 3) will be found by clear, beautiful pictures!
  • prizes will be posted at a later date
  • extra points- put the contest button on your blog- its on the right sidebar, write a post on your blog about it, share in any other way, follow my blog(if you haven't already)
                                                                             

7 comments:

  1. Hi! 'd like to enter! Here's the link to my photo.

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QdNzX-x1y3M/UVuEpOmRM_I/AAAAAAAACKE/GJITXFn2uAQ/s1600/IMG_0484.JPG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I *was* (and kinda already) going to cancel it, but YAY!!! I have an entry!! Thanks!!

      Delete
  2. When you say life what do you mean??????????

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment of some sort, but please do be nice.

view sourceprint? 01 09 10