||Home||About||Contact||

Sunday, June 23, 2013

FINALLY!!!!! More Ravenstone Academy!


Jessie- After luncheon, Ms. Biscuitt handed out our schedules. It also said where I was to sleep and my roommate, but I didn't pay attention to those yet. Then Ms. Biscuitt talked. "Attention! Now, if you are a FIRST YEAR, you are to go to the WEST station in the field to take a test for your ability with ravens. The location should be on your map. You may go, SINGLE FILE(!!!!), the rest of you will wait for further instructions." And that was that. I will admit, my hands were feeling a bit clammy, but I have to say that Theodora's looked more sweatier than a hot horse. " Are you okay??" I whispered to her as we were leaving the room. She just barely nodded. We were lead through the field to a small wooden building with a sign planked on the wall that read PRIVATE TESTING. There were a row of chairs lined up next to it. Then a women with auburn hair, green eyes, and glasses came out of the building. "Please sit!" She said gazing out of those rectangular glasses at us. "In alphabetical order of course. But please take your raven first, so that you will be ready." She said again gesturing towards a mixture of different sized cages, with cawing ravens calling to their owners. Unfortunately,  I was first. I shivered as I walked inside carrying Sampson. All that was inside the one roomed hut was a small table and two chairs, with some files on the table. The lady came in and said her name was Miss Brown. She asked for my name and wrote it on a clean file. All I had to do was allow Sampson to fly a little way and call him back to land on my arm. I passed I guess. It could have been worse.


~Claire

PS: Thanks for letting me know your story ideas! I started writing the third idea, and so I have 3 books going, after I finish one, I'll start the Amish one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment of some sort, but please do be nice.

view sourceprint? 01 09 10