||Home||About||Contact||

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ravenstone Academy~ Jessie

PJessie: "We're leaving!" Jessie's mom yelled up the stairs. "We gotta be there by 8:15!" "I'm coming!" I shouted back, pulling on my school clothes. Today was my first day at Ravenstone Academy-the ultimate all girl school for beginner raven trainers. I wasn't exactly a beginner- I have trained since I was two. Someday I wanted to be in the Raven Conservation Training Club! After picking up my bag, I leaped down the stairs. When we were about to leave I said, "Mom, I love to train but I am not very good!!" I glanced over at my raven, Sampson, peering out of his cage at me. "I will probably fail all the tests, and everyone will laugh a me!" I wailed. "Honey!" My mom said putting her hands on my shoulders. "Of course you will be all right! Remember, you always have your sisters there to help you out. Now lets get going! Don't forget Samson, Jessie!!

2 comments:

Please take the time to leave a comment of some sort, but please do be nice.

view sourceprint? 01 09 10