||Home||About||Contact||

Friday, March 22, 2013

Ravenstone Academy~ Theodora


Theodora: "Great, she's here!" I heard someone say as I blurred into view. At first I was puzzled. "Where am I?" I asked a tall man with glasses. "You are at Ravenstone Academy." He said cooly as if every day people flew into an academy. "Sooo, why am I here? I go to school at home, and I'm not that smart for an academy!!" "Because you have extraordinary talent in training ravens!!" I young blonde haired girl responded excitedly. "Ravens? I'm confused. I've never flown or trained a raven in my life!" "You talk to birds!!" The girl bubbled out. "That's pure talent, girl!" "Ok, so does my mom know about this??" "Well, no, but we've got that covered." The man said guiltily. "Can I get out of this stuffy room now?" A gruff man said gruffly. "Yes, Mr. Vooms, we should show this young lady around. It was the first time I noticed we were in an office. It was stuffy. There were four people in the room: The complaining gruff guy, the bubbly blonde, the tall glasses guy, and a girl who hadn't spoken yet. "Avery, would you like to give Theodora the grand tour?" The glasses man said, addressing the girl. The girl nodded. "You'd better hurry, students will be coming in two hours!"

2 comments:

Please take the time to leave a comment of some sort, but please do be nice.

view sourceprint? 01 09 10