||Home||About||Contact||

Monday, July 22, 2013

Cooking (of sorts...?)

I've always wanted to be a food photographer/blogger. I personally LOVE to cook, and learning all I can! I want to put some recipes on hello little birdy and some more short stories! Do you like that idea?

I mean... I don't know how I could MAKE UP recipes, but make my own version..(?) 

I also LOVE the idea of DIY's, but that's kinda what Carrot and Claire is for...

Her sparkly eyes glowed from the shine of the moon. She wrapped her shoulders with her shawl, protecting her from the chilly night air. Her voice rang out clear as she spoke...

Okay, okay. Sorry, someone had to do it...

Okay, now I'm going to go eat a banana choc. chip muffin(recipe coming?...). 

See y'all's later!

2 comments:

  1. Making new recipes can be hard. But I have made one myself. You can pass it as your own. Here's the recipe:

    •1 cup of milk
    •1 bannana (cut up into slices)
    •1 table spoon of Nesquik (or any other chocolate flavor powder)
    •1 teaspoon of sugar
    Mix in blender
    I hope you enjoyed my recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment of some sort, but please do be nice.

view sourceprint? 01 09 10