||Home||About||Contact||

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I SAW A BAT!

 (Source) Your probably thinking: "She saw a bat. So what? Why am I looking at this post anyway?" Okay, maybe not that last part, but I didn't just see a bat flying in the air! It was on a tree. It was just hanging there facing the other way from the bottom of the tree. I mean, I'm not a big bat fan, but it was still pretty cool. It was still there today, so we thought it might be dead. (Should I change the title to "I SAW A DEAD BAT!"?) Anyways...it was still kinda creepy...

Have you seen a bat(living or dead:))? 

4 comments:

  1. Bats are nocturnal, and that's how they sleep, so it's possible you've just seen it sleeping.
    I've seen bats! :) In fact, just a couple weeks ago I saw two flying around in my neighborhood. Also, random, but related to bats, my sister once ate fried bat. Crazy, right? I think she said it tasted like chicken. haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe...but it was in the same exact spot as yesterday...Fried bat?!?!? Yuck!:)

      Delete
  2. Bats are so cool! ;)
    xx
    sw
    http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother said if it was dead it would have fallen off. But nature is sometimes weird...

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment of some sort, but please do be nice.

view sourceprint? 01 09 10