||Home||About||Contact||

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Contest: Top Blog- Please Read!!!!!!

Hi guys! Today i have something amazing to tell you...your blog could be a TOP BLOG!!!!! Here's how it works: You can nominate any blog(s) that you love(except your own) into this contest. There will be different categories for the blogs. 3 nominated blogs from each category will go on. Then people will vote for their favorite. The last blogs in each category will all be Top Blogs in that category. Then the judges will pick THE Top Blog- it doesn't matter what category it is in. Sound fun? Nominating will start SOON!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ausome! Did you want me to help with something because i would love to help if you would like me to! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! would <3 to help! :)

      Abrielle lindsay

      Delete
    2. Well, let me see. I asked Layla to be a judge because I know her...and we have enough judges, but I'm sure you can help in some way:)

      Yes Layla, you can be a judge. I'll talk to you about that.

      Delete
    3. OK, this is going to be cool:)

      Delete
  2. Claire, I nominated you for an award! http://idlewildcl.blogspot.com/2013/08/elegant-blogger-award.html
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

Please take the time to leave a comment of some sort, but please do be nice.

view sourceprint? 01 09 10