||Home||About||Contact||

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Elegant Blogger Award!

Hey! Thanks to Christina of Idlewild for awarding me and All Things Good for making this award!


THE RULES
  • When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
  • Display the award button in the post
  • Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 12 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded

THE QUESTIONS

1. What made you decide to start blogging?
Well, I heard of blogs...so I decided to make one where my friends could talk and stuff.

2. What is your fashion style?
First of all, I LOVE lace! I also love to be comfortable, and I love sweaters and skinny jeans! And owls. I have like 4 owl shirts, a million sweaters, and 3 pairs skinny jeans. They're the only jeans I will wear.

3. What is something none of your followers know about you?
Probably that I dance. I forgot that on what I like to do...

4. What are some of your blogging goals?
To get a 100 followerrs on all my blogs. And for Woods Between the Worlds Blog designs to get popular. Like really popular.

5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Different places...Aeropostle, JCPennys, Kohls, T.G.Maxx(LOVE)...anywhere at the mall!

6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
100.

7. What are your talents?
Writing, designing, reading fast(wah?)

8. Are you a leader or a follower?
Follower. With my friends sometimes a leader...but we're all equal:)

9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
<----ONE of them is the verse of the week.

10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
Harry Potter and The Wondla series.

11. Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
Pah...Graceful? ha ha. Smart.

12. What is your favorite flower?
Rose. So ELEGANT!:)
Now I award these peeps:
Layla@Dollville
T.L.@AG GIRL
Hannah@Alainn 

WOW. That. Took. Forever!
Haha, now I'm better at typing in those make-sure your-not-a-robot things in the comments:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave a comment of some sort, but please do be nice.

view sourceprint? 01 09 10